- Roy Cooper won the Governorship of North Carolina by approximately 10,000 votes in 2016. His predecessor, Republican Pat McCrory, blames Duke students specifically for his loss. Now, more than ever, it is critical that we empower college students to exercise their rights and vote.
- We’re a conglomerate of all factions of the Democratic party; whether you supported Bernie, Hillary, or Martin O’Malley in 2016, come join us!
- Chances to network with Democratic politicians
- Get to better know Durham through political engagement
- Join a community of progressive students dedicated to creating a better society!